What customers have said:
Hi Dave, Wanted to let you know that adding extra tape you sent me to hold my blind spot mirror in place worked great. After going over bumpy roads, the mirror held in place. Thank you for sending an extra mirror along with the tape. As a retired executive from GM, I applaud your action to ensure customer satisfaction. Keep up the great job. Incidentally, I just ordered some more Sandyeggo items and my friends to whom I showed the mirror also ordered mirrors.
This compartment shelf is a very well designed and built unit. I usually design and fabricate things myself, but I couldn’t come close to the quality of this shelf. It includes a perfectly fitting felt stick on piece for the top of the shelf. only thing I might ask for, would be felt pieces for the lower sides. Might prevent articles making banging noises when attempting those 1.2 G turns.
If you have a Corvette, the one thing that irritates you to no end is that the shoulder belt doesn’t stay in the factory clip! This thing is amazing! I should have gotten one a long time ago! It’s a simple plastic thingie that probably costs 3 cents to manufacture, (hence the value for money rating of a 3) but it’s brilliant.
LOVE them! I took pics of my rearview mirror – with wife as an assistant in the blindspot.. .- standard, i couldn’t see her – with my new pano mirror – I could! how about that! I did follow someone’s post that used straws to help align, i couldn’t find any straws so I used hors doeuvres sticks… not sure if they really helped – but they made me feel better… GREAT product!
This is an absolute no-brainer for any C7 owner that actually drives their vehicle. I’ve had my C7 for just under 2 years and have always shrugged off the less than useful OEM cupholders. I’ve tried alternative options to make the OEM cupholders more useful, and they helped…a bit. But none of the other options are as useful, or elegant, as this. True, this only provides one cupholder versus two…but the increased stability of the one cupholder and utility of the other trays more than makes up for losing one cup holder. If you a misses that you enjoy going on coffee runs with…this may not be the solution for you. Otherwise, this is an easy to install item that every C7 owner should be able to appreciate.
For me…I bought my Corvette off a showroom floor….I’m sure lots of folks sat in it…the seat showed some wear….I didn’t catch it until after the fact. Long story short, found this site on corvette forums, Got the Red/Diamond to go with my Ceramic Matrix Gray Metallic ‘Vette….looks real good in my opinion, feels good, takes a little effort to get them in good, but nobody can tell they are seat covers! They are really Nice! Thanks!
This mirror is a game changer. Even when properly adjusting the OEM mirror so that you don’t see your fender until leaning far to the left, there was still a blindspot. This totally eliminates head turning to check before changing lanes. It is a bargain for the price.
I had been looking for some thing to keep the seat belt from slipping out of the eyelet on the back of the seat. This product absolutely does what it was designed to do. Looks great and easy to install. Well done Sandyeggo Designs. I also bought the shelf that fits behind the audio/nav screen. Two great products.
Just wanted to say what a wonderful product. We had just purchased a 2016 Stingray Z51 a week before this past Labor Day. My wife was not real happy with the car due to the fact of trying to open the door with her longggg finger nails. Went on line for a solution and stumbled across your Door Dogs. These are fantastic, fixed the problem and I like them myself! Car is Arctic White and the black handles are a perfect contrast and looks factory installed. They work perfect, easy to install and are high quality! The service writer at the local Chevy dealer like them. Thank you for a great solution to what Chevy should have done. Sincerely Rob & Debbie Huspek Riverside, Ca.
Your Door Dog is a GREAT product! I’ll have to admit I wasn’t sure about them, after all it really isn’t that hard to open the doors but after installing I’m 100% sold. I had a buddy that was here when I did the install and was giving me a hard time about them until he opened the door after the door dog was installed, he left saying he was going to order a pair when he got home, LOL!
I originally thought this was just another overpriced doodad to sell to those “wealthy Corvette owners”, but after a couple of months of fishing for items in the “storage space” behind the infotainment screen, I decided to take another look. I considered making one in my workshop, but measuring the storage space floor plan made it apparent that it is NOT rectangular, but an irregular quadrangle with no right angles, meaning much more time in layout and construction. Based on the time and effort required to DIY and the positive reviews, I decided to suck it up and buy one. On receipt, the unit is well designed and professionally made and finished with a black wrinkle finish paint, and includes a self adhesive black felt-like material pad for the shelf. The irregular shape likely makes manufacturing a bit more costly, and the limited market of C7 Corvette owners means a higher price… (aka the “Corvette tax”) PROS Well designed, manufactured and finished The lip on the edge minimizes things falling off the shelf. Includes soft self adhesive pad to apply to the shelf Fits well without fasteners or screws (It fits close to the moving screen to keep things in place. Use care to ensure it is clear of the screen before closing the compartment) CONS A bit spendy. IMO a more reasonable price would be in the $25 range, but “it is what it is”, and is not outrageously overpriced.
Limited Special Offer:
- Personal Protection Respirator Face Masks $29.50 – $220.00
Sandyeggo Designs LLC believes in customer satisfaction, as well as having clear agreed upon requirements. That is why we offer the following Return Policy:
- Within 30 days of receipt of your order, Sandyeggo Designs will offer to refund or replace any non-specialty, non-clearance item that was ordered in error or is no longer desired as long as the item is undamaged and has never been installed. Return shipping of items is the responsibility of the customer. Our original shipping cost (if any) and a re-stocking fee of 15% of the order will be deducted from the refund.
- Within 30 days of receipt of your order, Sandyeggo Designs will offer to refund or replace any non-specialty, non-clearance item that was shipped in error, or was inspected and found to be defective or damaged when received by the customer. All shipping costs will be paid by us. Note: Damages that occur during installation are excluded from this policy.
- At our discretion, some products we offer may be identified as a "Specialty Item". These are items that may be hand made, one-use only, or have other criteria that makes the product unique for the particular sale.
- Except in those cases where shipment error(s) was/were made, all Specialty Item sales are final.
- Some products we offer may be identified as a "Clearance Item". These are items that are price reduced for purposes of inventory reduction, seconds, blemishes, partials, or other determining criteria.
- Except in those cases where shipment error(s) was/were made, all Clearance Item sales are final.
Requirements For Returns
- All returns require approval. Contact us by using our contact form so that we can work on approval prior to shipping the item(s) to us.
- If we approve your return, we will issue you a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number. All returns must have an RMA number written on the outside of the return package.
- Any return sent to us without a RMA number is an unauthorized return. We assume no responsibilities for any unauthorized returns.
- Returned items must be in original packaging. All parts, hardware, and instructions must be included.
- All returns will be inspected by us to verify compliance with our policies.
If you have any questions about Sandyeggo Designs LLC’s Return Policy, please contact us:
Sandyeggo Designs LLC
PO Box 720999
San Diego, CA 92172
This document was revised on 9/19/2020.