Where Sandyeggo Designs LLC Gets Personal Information
Sandyeggo Designs LLC may collect information from one or more of the following sources:
- Your electronic devices and technology
- Other third party sources
Information You Provide
We may collect information from you in the following ways:
- Payment information from credit, debit, and gift cards, as well as personal and business checks, such as your name, address, and bank account number, for processing payments
- Usernames, passwords, and contact information from Sandyeggo Designs LLC online accounts
Information Received Through Technology
You may also provide information to us through your electronic devices. Sandyeggo Designs LLC uses technology to provide online customer support and data to improve your shopping experience.
“Do Not Track” Feature
Some browsers have a “Do Not Track” feature that prevents your activities from being recorded. Sandyeggo Designs LLC’s websites are not designed to respond to “Do Not Track” requests from browsers.
How Sandyeggo Designs LLC Uses Information
Your information helps us personalize products and services to meet your needs. We only use your personal information to support and further Sandyeggo Designs LLC’s business functions, such as filling your orders, preventing fraud, and complying with legal requirements.
Sandyeggo Designs LLC uses information in the following ways:
- Fulfilling and communicating with you about your orders or requests
- Processing refunds, returns, and exchanges
- Registering and servicing accounts
How Sandyeggo Designs LLC Shares Information
Sandyeggo Designs LLC will never sell, rent, trade, or collect payment for sharing your personal information with third parties.
We will share your personal information if we are required to do so by law or judicial or administrative order. We may also share information with appropriate authorities if we deem it necessary to protect Sandyeggo Designs LLC employees, customers, and other related parties, or if we become aware of a violation of law.
Your California Privacy Rights
Your Privacy Preferences
You may at any time change one or more of the following privacy preferences:
- Update your personal information
- Subscribe or unsubscribe from marketing and promotional emails
- Deactivate your account
To ensure that we have the most recent information available, we recommend that you update your digital profiles with Sandyeggo Designs LLC whenever your information changes. You can keep your information current by taking the following actions:
- Follow instructions included in emails that you are certain came from Sandyeggo Designs LLC
- Sign in or register for an online account and make sure we have the most recent contact information on file for you
- Contact us directly by phone or email and provide your most recent mailing address, phone number, or email address
We can help you keep your information safe on Sandyeggo Designs LLC’ss websites, but we cannot guarantee complete removal of your content and personal information from the Internet.
How Sandyeggo Designs LLC Keeps Your Personal Information Secure
If you are shopping using our websites our associates utilize security measures to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information. These measures may include security access controls, information security technologies and policies, information disposal procedures, and participation in security training programs.
The following are examples of security measures we use to protect your personal information:
- Passwords to control access to your online account and help protect your information (Please keep all of your online passwords confidential)
- Encryption technology to help protect your payment information during transport across the Internet (Look for “https” or the image of a closed lock or solid key in the URL field of your browser window)
- Monitoring policies and security systems to prevent unauthorized access to locations where confidential information might be stored
Unfortunately, even the best security measures cannot protect information from all unauthorized access. While we take the security of your personal information very seriously and have safeguards in place to protect it, Sandyeggo Designs LLC cannot be responsible for any damages you incur which are associated with sharing personally identifiable information with Sandyeggo Designs LLC.
Social Media Links and Widgets
Sandyeggo Designs LLC’ss websites may provide links and widgets to interact with Facebook, Twitter, and other social media sites. These features may collect your IP address or set cookies in your browser to allow certain features to function properly. They may also be hosted by a third party or directly on our websites. If you choose to post to social media or widgets through our websites, your activities may be under the jurisdiction of the respective social media sites you use and subject to their respective privacy and security policies. Sandyeggo Designs LLC cannot guarantee the security of information shared through social media links and widgets. Please review the following paragraph for further information about the use of third party links.
Third Party Links
In addition to social media links and widgets, you may also find links to websites of Sandyeggo Designs LLC’ss partners, vendors, or advertisers. We do not endorse or have control over the security of third party websites. When you follow a link to a third party website and access external content, you agree to the respective privacy and security policies of the websites you visit. Sandyeggo Designs LLC cannot be responsible for the ways in which other companies handle personal information. We recommend you review the privacy policies of each website you visit and stay informed of how your personal information is treated and used online.
How to Contact Sandyeggo Designs LLC
E-mail: [email protected]
Address: Sandyeggo Designs LLC
PO Box 720999
San Diego, CA 92172