- Personal Protection Respirator Face Masks $29.50 – $220.00
What customers have said:
Hi Dave, Wanted to let you know that adding extra tape you sent me to hold my blind spot mirror in place worked great. After going over bumpy roads, the mirror held in place. Thank you for sending an extra mirror along with the tape. As a retired executive from GM, I applaud your action to ensure customer satisfaction. Keep up the great job. Incidentally, I just ordered some more Sandyeggo items and my friends to whom I showed the mirror also ordered mirrors.
This compartment shelf is a very well designed and built unit. I usually design and fabricate things myself, but I couldn’t come close to the quality of this shelf. It includes a perfectly fitting felt stick on piece for the top of the shelf. only thing I might ask for, would be felt pieces for the lower sides. Might prevent articles making banging noises when attempting those 1.2 G turns.
If you have a Corvette, the one thing that irritates you to no end is that the shoulder belt doesn’t stay in the factory clip! This thing is amazing! I should have gotten one a long time ago! It’s a simple plastic thingie that probably costs 3 cents to manufacture, (hence the value for money rating of a 3) but it’s brilliant.
LOVE them! I took pics of my rearview mirror – with wife as an assistant in the blindspot.. .- standard, i couldn’t see her – with my new pano mirror – I could! how about that! I did follow someone’s post that used straws to help align, i couldn’t find any straws so I used hors doeuvres sticks… not sure if they really helped – but they made me feel better… GREAT product!
This is an absolute no-brainer for any C7 owner that actually drives their vehicle. I’ve had my C7 for just under 2 years and have always shrugged off the less than useful OEM cupholders. I’ve tried alternative options to make the OEM cupholders more useful, and they helped…a bit. But none of the other options are as useful, or elegant, as this. True, this only provides one cupholder versus two…but the increased stability of the one cupholder and utility of the other trays more than makes up for losing one cup holder. If you a misses that you enjoy going on coffee runs with…this may not be the solution for you. Otherwise, this is an easy to install item that every C7 owner should be able to appreciate.
For me…I bought my Corvette off a showroom floor….I’m sure lots of folks sat in it…the seat showed some wear….I didn’t catch it until after the fact. Long story short, found this site on corvette forums, Got the Red/Diamond to go with my Ceramic Matrix Gray Metallic ‘Vette….looks real good in my opinion, feels good, takes a little effort to get them in good, but nobody can tell they are seat covers! They are really Nice! Thanks!
Maximizing the space in your Corvette may seem like it’s tricky, but there are some things you can do to pull it off. By taking some steps to maximize the space you will find the trip to be more comfortable for everyone. Here are some tips for traveling in your Corvette:
- Become a minimalist. The new trend today is in being a minimalist, which is to pare down your items and only take what you really See it as a challenge and give it a try. Chances are, you won’t even miss the things you leave behind. Consider how many times you have vacationed and didn’t use items that you had packed. This time, leave those types of things at home to maximize space.
- Learn to pack. Most people grab their backpack or suitcase and just toss their folded clothing in. But if you watch the expert packers they demonstrate that by rolling particular clothing items (military style), it saves a lot of room in the bag. Watch a video on it so you can learn the skill and then put it into action. It will save a lot of room and you will still have everything you need with you.
- Don’t double up. If two of you are traveling together, do you really need two tubes of toothpaste? There are likely doubles you are packing for the trip, when you really just need one of each, you can both share the items. Determine what you need and pack the item once.
- Accessorize where you can. Corvettes may not be known for their space, but with the right accessories you can get the most out of it. A great Corvette accessory to consider having is the C7 Corvette Dash Storage Shelf. It will double the floor space in your dash storage bin, giving you more room to set your iPad, phone, and other items you will have with you when traveling.
- Don’t buy too much. It’s easy to go on vacation and buy a lot of stuff. Sometimes we get home and wonder why we bought certain things. Give serious consideration to purchases while on vacation so you don’t buy a lot of stuff that won’t fit in the car and you won’t need once you get home.
Traveling with your Corvette is a great way to see the countryside or zip through a city. It’s fun, sporty, keeps us happy, and will turn heads. Knowing how to maximize your space for the trips will help you enjoy your traveling all that much more!
Written by sedadmin
2 thoughts on “Tips for Traveling In Your Corvette”
Comments are closed.