On sale now!
- C7 Corvette Seat Skins Rated 4.92 out of 5
- C7 Accessory Package (Level 2) Rated 5.00 out of 5
- C7 Corvette Door Dog (2.0) Rated 4.92 out of 5
- C7 Accessory Package (Level 1) Rated 5.00 out of 5
- C7 Corvette Console Tray Rated 5.00 out of 5$59.99 – $64.99
- C7 Corvette Bin Buddy Rated 4.89 out of 5
- Panoramic Door Mirror for Corvette Rated 5.00 out of 5$29.99 – $65.00
- Respirator Face Masks $19.99 – $149.99
This kid is an awesome kit! Not only is it smart the quality is pretty amazing I’m really pleased everything fit very well and the dog door handles look like they were factory installed. Highly recommend you will not be disappointed. Doors open with complete ease. — AL Lozito
I ordered the kit and the instructions was simple to follow and took a few minutes to assemble. I was always fearful of myself or friends not being consciously aware about scratching the door area (ring/fingernail). No more telling/showing friends how to get into the corvette. Should have done this sooner, well done! Sincerely Trixi 2018 CMG M7
Hi Folks, Just a quick note to say THANKS for your excellent seat belt clip. I finally received my C8 Corvette yesterday after a year’s wait. I had ordered your product back in June after seeing a reference to it on a Youtube video, and glad that I did. Upon exiting the car after my first drive home; the seatbelt had come out of it’s holder. I immediately ran upstairs and grabbed your clips; it’s the first mod I’ve made on my car and certainly the one to have the most daily impact. So, Thanks again and I look forward to seeing any other C8 products you have in the future. Stay Safe and Enjoy the Day… Rgds/Gene
As an owner of each of these products that I bought separately before this package was available – I’d say – JUST DO IT! Not a thing in here that you will not love. Plus think about buying a few of the “screen switch hiders” – you’ll like it for you and they are cheap enough to give to other C7 owners you meet and swap stories/tips with..
Hi Dave, Wanted to let you know that adding extra tape you sent me to hold my blind spot mirror in place worked great. After going over bumpy roads, the mirror held in place. Thank you for sending an extra mirror along with the tape. As a retired executive from GM, I applaud your action to ensure customer satisfaction. Keep up the great job. Incidentally, I just ordered some more Sandyeggo items and my friends to whom I showed the mirror also ordered mirrors.
Maximizing the space in your Corvette may seem like it’s tricky, but there are some things you can do to pull it off. By taking some steps to maximize the space you will find the trip to be more comfortable for everyone. Here are some tips for traveling in your Corvette:
- Become a minimalist. The new trend today is in being a minimalist, which is to pare down your items and only take what you really See it as a challenge and give it a try. Chances are, you won’t even miss the things you leave behind. Consider how many times you have vacationed and didn’t use items that you had packed. This time, leave those types of things at home to maximize space.
- Learn to pack. Most people grab their backpack or suitcase and just toss their folded clothing in. But if you watch the expert packers they demonstrate that by rolling particular clothing items (military style), it saves a lot of room in the bag. Watch a video on it so you can learn the skill and then put it into action. It will save a lot of room and you will still have everything you need with you.
- Don’t double up. If two of you are traveling together, do you really need two tubes of toothpaste? There are likely doubles you are packing for the trip, when you really just need one of each, you can both share the items. Determine what you need and pack the item once.
- Accessorize where you can. Corvettes may not be known for their space, but with the right accessories you can get the most out of it. A great Corvette accessory to consider having is the C7 Corvette Dash Storage Shelf. It will double the floor space in your dash storage bin, giving you more room to set your iPad, phone, and other items you will have with you when traveling.
- Don’t buy too much. It’s easy to go on vacation and buy a lot of stuff. Sometimes we get home and wonder why we bought certain things. Give serious consideration to purchases while on vacation so you don’t buy a lot of stuff that won’t fit in the car and you won’t need once you get home.
Traveling with your Corvette is a great way to see the countryside or zip through a city. It’s fun, sporty, keeps us happy, and will turn heads. Knowing how to maximize your space for the trips will help you enjoy your traveling all that much more!
Written by sedadmin
2 thoughts on “Tips for Traveling In Your Corvette”
Comments are closed.
This is our recommendation for A1 Corvette work. Ask for Danny!
Corvette Repairs, Service & Performance Upgrades
2412 N Scottsdale Rd
Tempe, AZ 85281
Go to website