C7/C8 Corvette Seat Belt Stay (Pair)
- Prevents seat belt slipping through guide opening
- Easy to install and remove
- Enhances the stability of the seat belt
- Smooth, rounded surface minimizes resistance
- Ensures easy movement of the seat belt
- Sold as pair for both seats
As owners of C7 and C8 (GT1 seat) Corvettes know, there’s an opening on top of the seat belt guides that allows the seat belt to slip in and out of the guide. That’s a problem.
You don’t want the seat belt to transition in/out of the guide unexpectedly while driving!
Outside the guide, the seat belt can rub against the seat material and may not be in the optimal shoulder/chest position. Also it may be harder to locate when getting in. However, even if you prefer your seat belt to be outside the guide, the belt may still slip into the guide unexpectedly while you’re driving. You don’t want that either!
Introducing the Sandyeggo Designs
C7/C8 Corvette Seat Belt Stay
The C7/C8 Corvette Seat Belt Stay solves these problems by bridging the opening in the existing seat belt guide. Just slide the C7/C8 Corvette Seat Belt Stay over the existing seat belt guide lip until it clicks into place.
Improved design with lower profile and even tighter fit !
- Easy to install and easy to remove
- A noticeable ‘click’ will be heard indicating proper seating
- CAD designed to fit the guide perfectly
- Impact resistant ABS with low coefficient of friction
The C7/C8 Corvette Seat Belt Stay is a *must have* for your Corvette!