C7 Corvette Seat Belt Stay (Pair)
- Prevents seat belt slipping through guide opening
- Easy to install and remove
- Enhances the stability of the seat belt
- Smooth, rounded surface minimizes resistance
- Ensures easy movement of the seat belt
- Sold as pair for both seats
As most C7 Corvette owners know, there’s an opening on top of the seat belt guides that allows the seat belt to slip in and out of the guide. This can be a problem. You don’t want the seat belt to transition in/out of the guide unexpectedly while driving.
If the seat belt is left outside the guide it can rub against the seat material, may not be in the optimal shoulder/chest position, and may be harder to locate when getting in. If, however, you prefer your seat belt to remain outside the guide, the belt may still slip into the guide unexpectedly.
The Sandyeggo Designs’ C7 Corvette Seat Belt Stay solves these problems by bridging the opening in the existing seat belt guide.
Our C7 Corvette Seat Belt Stay provides several optimal features:
- Easy to install and easy to remove. Will not mar or damage the guide.
- An internal channel accepts the front lip of the seat belt guide. When our stay is pushed over the guide, a noticeable ‘click’ will be heard indicating proper seating.
- Our stay envelops the entire guide. This enhances the stability of the stay after installation.
- Our stay is CAD designed and made with high quality materials.
- A smooth surface is the best surface for a seat belt to rub against. Our competitors use soft auto trim plastic with surface texturing that can actually impede the easy motion of the seat belt. Our stay provides a smooth, rounded surface that minimizes surface resistance. And because our stay is made of impact resistant ABS, it has a much lower coefficient of friction and greater hardness.
For safety and convenience, the C7 Corvette Seat Belt Stay is truly a ‘must have’ for your C7!