On sale now!
- C7 Corvette Seat Skins Rated 4.92 out of 5$159.99 – $179.99
- C7 Corvette Door Dog (2.0) Rated 4.93 out of 5$129.99 – $154.99
- Respirator Face Masks $19.99 – $149.99
- C7 Accessory Package (Level 1) Rated 5.00 out of 5
- C7 Corvette Console Tray Rated 5.00 out of 5$69.99 – $74.99
- C7 Accessory Package (Level 2) Rated 5.00 out of 5$227.99 – $249.99
Tip for those considering the seat skins: Don't try to do this alone. The seats are too heavy and you will likely do some damage (scratching) to the car. I watched the video on this website installing skins with seats in the car, then saw them on another car. That owner took out the seats. I took out the passenger seat to see what I had to do, then installed the driver's seat while still in the car. MUCH easier when you know what to feel for and much less time to install. "I've got blisters on me fingers!" J.Lennon The red trim looks great in my Torch Red 2019 Grand Sport convertible with black interior. The Adrenaline Red interior was too much red for me, but these skins add a bit of color and it really pops! Great design. But wait, there's more... Being a convertible, I wanted to protect the leather from, not only wear on the bolsters (good luck getting in without rubbing on them every time), but also from the UV from the sun. Leather is skin after all. While I give it 5 stars for fit and finish, to be fair, I do have one minor complaint. After learning how to gracefully get in and out, (a swivel of the hips, sliding on your butt) this becomes impossible with the microfiber insert in the center of the seat. I will adjust, but vinyl would certainly assist in getting out.
Ordered the Door Dogs 2.0. Great product and even better customer service. Dave and his team are truly awesome. Actually had handles for the same side, and Dave emailed another handle with zero issues. In this day and age, we should all understand that people do make errors, but it is how the interaction between the customer and supplier transpire to resolve an issue that makes all the difference, and I can tell everyone, that this was remarkable in how Dave and his team resolved a minor inconvenience that has me so impressed. Highly recommend buying their products
This kid is an awesome kit! Not only is it smart the quality is pretty amazing I’m really pleased everything fit very well and the dog door handles look like they were factory installed. Highly recommend you will not be disappointed. Doors open with complete ease. -- AL Lozito
I ordered the kit and the instructions was simple to follow and took a few minutes to assemble. I was always fearful of myself or friends not being consciously aware about scratching the door area (ring/fingernail). No more telling/showing friends how to get into the corvette. Should have done this sooner, well done! Sincerely Trixi 2018 CMG M7
Hi Folks, Just a quick note to say THANKS for your excellent seat belt clip. I finally received my C8 Corvette yesterday after a year's wait. I had ordered your product back in June after seeing a reference to it on a Youtube video, and glad that I did. Upon exiting the car after my first drive home; the seatbelt had come out of it's holder. I immediately ran upstairs and grabbed your clips; it's the first mod I've made on my car and certainly the one to have the most daily impact. So, Thanks again and I look forward to seeing any other C8 products you have in the future. Stay Safe and Enjoy the Day... Rgds/Gene
Choosing to do more of what makes us happy leads to more happiness. It’s just that simple. Everyone wants to be happy in life, but not everyone makes the choice every day to be happy, or to choose to do things that will bring them more happiness. Here are 5 things that will make baby boomers happier:
- When we think about today and only today, we are going to be happier people. Thinking of the past can bring on sadness, while thinking of the future can make us feel anxious. Focus on today, keep it one day at a time, and you will enjoy the ride more.
- Research shows that only a small portion of baby boomers get enough exercise, yet it’s necessary for overall health. When you exercise, it also releases endorphins in your brain, which are feel-good chemicals. This makes you happy, so be sure to spend 30-60 minutes every day getting exercise.
- Spending time in nature provides a lot of benefits, including making us happier people. Whether you hit the beach or a trail in the woods, getting weekly nature time is important to our mental health.
- Connecting. Find the things that you like to do and make sure you connect with them regularly. Whether it’s reading, golfing, surfing, or attending old car shows, make a point to do what it is that makes you happy.
- People who have strong relationships and ties with others in the community tend to be happier. This is a good reason to make friends, socialize, and get out more.
Granted, buying a convertible Corvette and driving around feeling the air in your hair will bring happiness, too. You have to find the things that make you happy and will bring more happiness in your life, and then make a point to do them. It may differ slightly for everyone, but everyone has things that will make them happy!