On sale now!
- C7 Accessory Package (Level 1) Rated 5.00 out of 5
- Respirator Face Masks $19.99 – $149.99
- Panoramic Door Mirrors for Corvette Rated 5.00 out of 5$29.99 – $55.99
- C7 Corvette Seat Skins Rated 4.92 out of 5
- C7 Corvette Console Tray Rated 5.00 out of 5$69.99 – $74.99
- C7 Corvette Door Dogs (2.0) Rated 4.92 out of 5$119.99 – $149.99
This kid is an awesome kit! Not only is it smart the quality is pretty amazing I’m really pleased everything fit very well and the dog door handles look like they were factory installed. Highly recommend you will not be disappointed. Doors open with complete ease. -- AL Lozito
I ordered the kit and the instructions was simple to follow and took a few minutes to assemble. I was always fearful of myself or friends not being consciously aware about scratching the door area (ring/fingernail). No more telling/showing friends how to get into the corvette. Should have done this sooner, well done! Sincerely Trixi 2018 CMG M7
Hi Folks, Just a quick note to say THANKS for your excellent seat belt clip. I finally received my C8 Corvette yesterday after a year's wait. I had ordered your product back in June after seeing a reference to it on a Youtube video, and glad that I did. Upon exiting the car after my first drive home; the seatbelt had come out of it's holder. I immediately ran upstairs and grabbed your clips; it's the first mod I've made on my car and certainly the one to have the most daily impact. So, Thanks again and I look forward to seeing any other C8 products you have in the future. Stay Safe and Enjoy the Day... Rgds/Gene
As an owner of each of these products that I bought separately before this package was available - I'd say - JUST DO IT! Not a thing in here that you will not love. Plus think about buying a few of the "screen switch hiders" - you'll like it for you and they are cheap enough to give to other C7 owners you meet and swap stories/tips with..
Choosing to do more of what makes us happy leads to more happiness. It’s just that simple. Everyone wants to be happy in life, but not everyone makes the choice every day to be happy, or to choose to do things that will bring them more happiness. Here are 5 things that will make baby boomers happier:
- When we think about today and only today, we are going to be happier people. Thinking of the past can bring on sadness, while thinking of the future can make us feel anxious. Focus on today, keep it one day at a time, and you will enjoy the ride more.
- Research shows that only a small portion of baby boomers get enough exercise, yet it’s necessary for overall health. When you exercise, it also releases endorphins in your brain, which are feel-good chemicals. This makes you happy, so be sure to spend 30-60 minutes every day getting exercise.
- Spending time in nature provides a lot of benefits, including making us happier people. Whether you hit the beach or a trail in the woods, getting weekly nature time is important to our mental health.
- Connecting. Find the things that you like to do and make sure you connect with them regularly. Whether it’s reading, golfing, surfing, or attending old car shows, make a point to do what it is that makes you happy.
- People who have strong relationships and ties with others in the community tend to be happier. This is a good reason to make friends, socialize, and get out more.
Granted, buying a convertible Corvette and driving around feeling the air in your hair will bring happiness, too. You have to find the things that make you happy and will bring more happiness in your life, and then make a point to do them. It may differ slightly for everyone, but everyone has things that will make them happy!