On sale now!
- C7 Accessory Package (Level 2) Rated 5.00 out of 5
- C7 Accessory Package (Level 1) Rated 5.00 out of 5
- C7 Corvette Console Tray Rated 5.00 out of 5$59.99 – $64.99
- Panoramic Door Mirror for Corvette Rated 5.00 out of 5$29.99 – $34.99
- Screen Switch Cover for C7 Rated 5.00 out of 5
- Respirator Face Masks $19.99 – $149.99
This kid is an awesome kit! Not only is it smart the quality is pretty amazing I’m really pleased everything fit very well and the dog door handles look like they were factory installed. Highly recommend you will not be disappointed. Doors open with complete ease. — AL Lozito
I ordered the kit and the instructions was simple to follow and took a few minutes to assemble. I was always fearful of myself or friends not being consciously aware about scratching the door area (ring/fingernail). No more telling/showing friends how to get into the corvette. Should have done this sooner, well done! Sincerely Trixi 2018 CMG M7
Hi Folks, Just a quick note to say THANKS for your excellent seat belt clip. I finally received my C8 Corvette yesterday after a year’s wait. I had ordered your product back in June after seeing a reference to it on a Youtube video, and glad that I did. Upon exiting the car after my first drive home; the seatbelt had come out of it’s holder. I immediately ran upstairs and grabbed your clips; it’s the first mod I’ve made on my car and certainly the one to have the most daily impact. So, Thanks again and I look forward to seeing any other C8 products you have in the future. Stay Safe and Enjoy the Day… Rgds/Gene
As an owner of each of these products that I bought separately before this package was available – I’d say – JUST DO IT! Not a thing in here that you will not love. Plus think about buying a few of the “screen switch hiders” – you’ll like it for you and they are cheap enough to give to other C7 owners you meet and swap stories/tips with..
Hi Dave, Wanted to let you know that adding extra tape you sent me to hold my blind spot mirror in place worked great. After going over bumpy roads, the mirror held in place. Thank you for sending an extra mirror along with the tape. As a retired executive from GM, I applaud your action to ensure customer satisfaction. Keep up the great job. Incidentally, I just ordered some more Sandyeggo items and my friends to whom I showed the mirror also ordered mirrors.
This compartment shelf is a very well designed and built unit. I usually design and fabricate things myself, but I couldn’t come close to the quality of this shelf. It includes a perfectly fitting felt stick on piece for the top of the shelf. only thing I might ask for, would be felt pieces for the lower sides. Might prevent articles making banging noises when attempting those 1.2 G turns.
If you have a Corvette, the one thing that irritates you to no end is that the shoulder belt doesn’t stay in the factory clip! This thing is amazing! I should have gotten one a long time ago! It’s a simple plastic thingie that probably costs 3 cents to manufacture, (hence the value for money rating of a 3) but it’s brilliant.
LOVE them! I took pics of my rearview mirror – with wife as an assistant in the blindspot.. .- standard, i couldn’t see her – with my new pano mirror – I could! how about that! I did follow someone’s post that used straws to help align, i couldn’t find any straws so I used hors doeuvres sticks… not sure if they really helped – but they made me feel better… GREAT product!
This is an absolute no-brainer for any C7 owner that actually drives their vehicle. I’ve had my C7 for just under 2 years and have always shrugged off the less than useful OEM cupholders. I’ve tried alternative options to make the OEM cupholders more useful, and they helped…a bit. But none of the other options are as useful, or elegant, as this. True, this only provides one cupholder versus two…but the increased stability of the one cupholder and utility of the other trays more than makes up for losing one cup holder. If you a misses that you enjoy going on coffee runs with…this may not be the solution for you. Otherwise, this is an easy to install item that every C7 owner should be able to appreciate.
For me…I bought my Corvette off a showroom floor….I’m sure lots of folks sat in it…the seat showed some wear….I didn’t catch it until after the fact. Long story short, found this site on corvette forums, Got the Red/Diamond to go with my Ceramic Matrix Gray Metallic ‘Vette….looks real good in my opinion, feels good, takes a little effort to get them in good, but nobody can tell they are seat covers! They are really Nice! Thanks!
All kidding aside, there are people who wonder why it is that the Corvette is such a beloved sports car. Here are 5 reasons why people still love the Corvette:
- The Corvette is iconic in this country. It is a slice of American history. The car has been around since the 1950s and has grown with the country. As we go through slight changes, so too does the car, but we continue to love it and its changes.
- The body style of the Corvette is unmatched, and people love the sleek design. One look at the car for any sports car enthusiast and it’s difficult not to experience love at first sight.
- The Corvette is such a beautiful and high-status vehicle that it turns heads and makes statements. Driving a Corvette says something about the owner, and it’s a statement that people have been loving for years. Driving one gets you attention in a good way.
- Beautiful looks aside, the Corvette offers an incredible driving performance. Sit behind the wheel and you feel like you are the next winner of a racing series. It’s that tempting! You feel the power, the easy maneuvering, and you can’t help but to appreciate the stellar performance output.
- Many people love the Corvette because of the way they feel when they are driving it. It just makes you feel, well, great! You feel like you have the power of the world all in the palm of your hand that is resting gentle on the wheel. Driving a Corvette brings internal happiness, and that’s hard to beat, and worth every penny.
Corvettes have been popular for many years, and will continue to be so for many more. You start with a beautiful sports car, add some great Corvette accessories, and you create your own experience. Chances are, you will be a part of the loyal club of people who love their sleek little sports car!