On sale now!
- C7 Corvette Seat Skins Rated 4.92 out of 5
- C7 Accessory Package (Level 2) Rated 5.00 out of 5
- C7 Corvette Door Dog (2.0) Rated 4.92 out of 5
- C7 Accessory Package (Level 1) Rated 5.00 out of 5
- C7 Corvette Console Tray Rated 5.00 out of 5$69.99 – $74.99
- Delta Handle for Door Dog 2.0 (Complete set)
- Panoramic Door Mirror for Corvette Rated 5.00 out of 5$29.99 – $65.00
- C7 Corvette Bin Buddy Rated 4.89 out of 5
This kid is an awesome kit! Not only is it smart the quality is pretty amazing I’m really pleased everything fit very well and the dog door handles look like they were factory installed. Highly recommend you will not be disappointed. Doors open with complete ease. -- AL Lozito
I ordered the kit and the instructions was simple to follow and took a few minutes to assemble. I was always fearful of myself or friends not being consciously aware about scratching the door area (ring/fingernail). No more telling/showing friends how to get into the corvette. Should have done this sooner, well done! Sincerely Trixi 2018 CMG M7
Hi Folks, Just a quick note to say THANKS for your excellent seat belt clip. I finally received my C8 Corvette yesterday after a year's wait. I had ordered your product back in June after seeing a reference to it on a Youtube video, and glad that I did. Upon exiting the car after my first drive home; the seatbelt had come out of it's holder. I immediately ran upstairs and grabbed your clips; it's the first mod I've made on my car and certainly the one to have the most daily impact. So, Thanks again and I look forward to seeing any other C8 products you have in the future. Stay Safe and Enjoy the Day... Rgds/Gene
As an owner of each of these products that I bought separately before this package was available - I'd say - JUST DO IT! Not a thing in here that you will not love. Plus think about buying a few of the "screen switch hiders" - you'll like it for you and they are cheap enough to give to other C7 owners you meet and swap stories/tips with..
All kidding aside, there are people who wonder why it is that the Corvette is such a beloved sports car. Here are 5 reasons why people still love the Corvette:
- The Corvette is iconic in this country. It is a slice of American history. The car has been around since the 1950s and has grown with the country. As we go through slight changes, so too does the car, but we continue to love it and its changes.
- The body style of the Corvette is unmatched, and people love the sleek design. One look at the car for any sports car enthusiast and it’s difficult not to experience love at first sight.
- The Corvette is such a beautiful and high-status vehicle that it turns heads and makes statements. Driving a Corvette says something about the owner, and it’s a statement that people have been loving for years. Driving one gets you attention in a good way.
- Beautiful looks aside, the Corvette offers an incredible driving performance. Sit behind the wheel and you feel like you are the next winner of a racing series. It’s that tempting! You feel the power, the easy maneuvering, and you can’t help but to appreciate the stellar performance output.
- Many people love the Corvette because of the way they feel when they are driving it. It just makes you feel, well, great! You feel like you have the power of the world all in the palm of your hand that is resting gentle on the wheel. Driving a Corvette brings internal happiness, and that’s hard to beat, and worth every penny.
Corvettes have been popular for many years, and will continue to be so for many more. You start with a beautiful sports car, add some great Corvette accessories, and you create your own experience. Chances are, you will be a part of the loyal club of people who love their sleek little sports car!
Written by sedadmin
This is our recommendation for A1 Corvette work. Ask for Danny!
Corvette Repairs, Service & Performance Upgrades
2412 N Scottsdale Rd
Tempe, AZ 85281
Go to website