On sale now!
- C7 Corvette Seat Skins Rated 4.92 out of 5
- C7 Accessory Package (Level 2) Rated 5.00 out of 5
- C7 Corvette Door Dog (2.0) Rated 4.92 out of 5
- C7 Accessory Package (Level 1) Rated 5.00 out of 5
- C7 Corvette Console Tray Rated 5.00 out of 5$69.99 – $74.99
- Delta Handle for Door Dog 2.0 (Complete set)
- Panoramic Door Mirror for Corvette Rated 5.00 out of 5$29.99 – $65.00
- C7 Corvette Bin Buddy Rated 4.89 out of 5
This kid is an awesome kit! Not only is it smart the quality is pretty amazing I’m really pleased everything fit very well and the dog door handles look like they were factory installed. Highly recommend you will not be disappointed. Doors open with complete ease. -- AL Lozito
I ordered the kit and the instructions was simple to follow and took a few minutes to assemble. I was always fearful of myself or friends not being consciously aware about scratching the door area (ring/fingernail). No more telling/showing friends how to get into the corvette. Should have done this sooner, well done! Sincerely Trixi 2018 CMG M7
Hi Folks, Just a quick note to say THANKS for your excellent seat belt clip. I finally received my C8 Corvette yesterday after a year's wait. I had ordered your product back in June after seeing a reference to it on a Youtube video, and glad that I did. Upon exiting the car after my first drive home; the seatbelt had come out of it's holder. I immediately ran upstairs and grabbed your clips; it's the first mod I've made on my car and certainly the one to have the most daily impact. So, Thanks again and I look forward to seeing any other C8 products you have in the future. Stay Safe and Enjoy the Day... Rgds/Gene
As an owner of each of these products that I bought separately before this package was available - I'd say - JUST DO IT! Not a thing in here that you will not love. Plus think about buying a few of the "screen switch hiders" - you'll like it for you and they are cheap enough to give to other C7 owners you meet and swap stories/tips with..
It’s hard to drive in a Corvette and not give some thought as to the origins or how it became one of the most popular sports cars in the world. Here are 4 facts every Corvette fan should know:
- Where it all began. It was on a summer day in June when the Corvette first made its appearance. At the General Motors plant in Flint, Michigan, on June 30, 1953, the first one was built. The new design was the first American sports car to have an all-fiberglass body. It was at the auto show that people got their first glimpse of the new beauty.
- Full production. When the Corvette debuted at the auto show, it was an instant hit, with people wanting one. Six months after the first model rolled out of the plant, the Corvette was in full production, with 300 being produced that first year.
- What’s in a name. While millions are familiar with the famous name today, most people are not aware of its origins. The term Corvette refers to a warship that is highly maneuverable and is smaller than a destroyer. When they were deciding on a name, they took hundreds of suggestions from the public, but the term Corvette, which was submitted by a newspaper photographer, is the one that won out. They believed the name would be well-received by men, especially those who had served in the military.
- Production continues. Over the decades, different car models come and go, but the Corvette has been consistent. It’s one of the top longest produced vehicles in the country, with it being in production for over 64 years. The only two vehicles that have been in production longer are the Ford F-150 and the Chevrolet Suburban.
Driving a Corvette is more than just making your way down the street. It’s a lifestyle, and it comes with a representation of the vehicle itself and all that it stands for. Corvette fans can be found from one end of the country to the other, proudly driving and displaying a slice of American history!
Written by sedadmin
This is our recommendation for A1 Corvette work. Ask for Danny!
Corvette Repairs, Service & Performance Upgrades
2412 N Scottsdale Rd
Tempe, AZ 85281
Go to website